Sunday, May 20, 2018

Quick post, to say I am still alive LOL!

Goodafternoon everybody!

yeah, it's been a long time after my last posting, I know. But i wasn;t in the shape to sit for longer time at the computer. In fact first week after the fall it was hard to do anything, also sitting lying down, walking, no, not nice at all.
Sweet hubby of mine took over the cooking the first week, and did things that were necessary. I felt sooo guilty, you know, because he also has to be a bit carefull with his back and health all over.
But slowly I am getting better, although I fear it will be a longer process, to get rid it all and be in the same shape as before.
I felt also awefully tired the first week or so, because I couldn;t get a good night sleep.
Still like to take some naps every now and then.
But with some care i can do a bit of shopping again, in slow motion, but never mind that.
I think longer walks is still the most difficult for now, after a while I really feel the back again at some places.
Still I cannot complain too much, all considered I was very lucky not having broken or severely bruised anything.
Now that i am getting slowly in a better shape again, Jan has catched a cold in the last few days, poor soul. He is coughing a lot, which is the most tyring of it all. I hope it will pass in a couple of days, he could do with a stressless period too!
Lucky for us from today we are having real nice weather again and if all forecasts wuill come true it will last at least till next weekend, or may be it could stay on for even longer. I am talking about temperatures here at the coast of around 21 to 25 C which is very nice.
We can do with some real spring and starting summer weather, good for all kind of healing, good for a good mood, etc. LOL.
For now you know anyway that I am doing okay, but I have to close the post now, same position at the computer is doping no good.
I have a kit for you, one in two downloads, hope you can do something nice with it.
Thanks to all for the uplifting comments and good wishes.
Now i still have to read some blogs, which I left alone also for about 14 days. But that will have to wait till perhaps tomorrow.
Have a great day and week ahead.
Download    part 1 HERE

Download    part 2 HERE

6 comments:

Edna B said...

Good morning Kyra. I am so glad to hear that you are on the mend. I just knew that Jan would be taking good care of you. So sorry that he has caught a cold. I hope it clears up quickly for him. Hopefully, you can both spend time sitting out by the garden, enjoying the warmer temperatures.

Thank you for this lovely kit. I especially love the little cherub with the two baskets and the hand puppet. Hmmm, guess I'll have to get busy making some new quick pages. I already have an idea for one of these items.

You and Jan take care, and have a beautiful day my friend. Hugs, Edna B.

Grandma Sarge said...

Glad to hear a little progress has been made. Don't rush it, take it real easy. Breaking ribs is pretty scary to me! Never have broken anything but my fingers and one arm. I just fall down onto the 'bottom' and get beaned on the forehead with a heavy metal shovel handle.

Am going to be moving in a few weeks so I'm getting really busy with packing etc. Nothing will change except the internet address (which you don't care about anyway)... just moving down the road about 45 miles or so. Getting closer to a larger VA facility than a clinic in the federal bldg.

Will keep checking back to to see how you are doing. Get well soon.

Hugs from Washington, State.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Thank you so much! I pray you are healing.

Kessa said...

Thank you for sharing this lovely kit. Hope you are feeling better soon. Glad to hear you are having lovely weather, our evening are starting to cool down but our days are still quite warm.

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thanks for the update and glad you are on the mend, I have been very limited with time at my computer also...LOL...age is finding me very rapidly! So happy to hear you did not break any bones and yes, usually rest and a change of positions are about the best you can do, please take care! Thanks so much for this awesome gift, especially since you had such limitations at the computer! Hugs! Mat

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for these lovely downloads. I am playing catch ups again...